Self Storage Hemet, CA
Welcome to Hemet USA Storage, a beautiful clean facility located in Hemet, California. We offer residential, commercial and RV storage. To fit every storage need, we have sizes ranging from 5 x 5 to 10 x 35. With extra wide driveways, it is easy to drive right up to your unit. Second floor units are available and easy to access by elevator. All our units have extra high ceilings which provide more storage for the same low rate. We also offer uncovered outdoor parking for cars, boats, RV or trailer storage.
Hemet USA Storage offers a variety of amenities such as wide avenues for large trucks and daily computerized gate access from 5:00 am to 8:00 pm. (Other arrangements can be made by contacting the office.) We offer month to month rentals with no deposit required and tenant insurance is available to protect your belongings. To make things convenient for your next move, we sell boxes and other packing supplies, as well as offer onsite U-Haul rentals. We also have shredding services available.
We proudly serve Hemet, San Jacinto and surrounding communities. We are conveniently located close to Diamond Valley Lake, Hemet Valley Hospital and Mt. San Jacinto Community College. We are just down the street from the Hemet City Hall, Post Office and near the Hemet Library.
Our friendly and professional staff is committed to offering our tenants a pleasant and efficient storage experience. Contact us today for our specials and to find a storage unit that will best serve your needs. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR #1 PRIORITY!
Features & Supplies
Hemet USA Storage understands how to customize our features to make each unit perfectly styled to your storage needs. All our offered features are about getting you exactly what you need in the manner that you need it.Property Highlights
- Ground Units Have Drive Up Access
- Manager Lives on Property
- Wide Driveways for Large Truck/Moving Vans
- Extra High Ceilings for Storage
- Office Open 7 Days a Week
- Video Cameras
- Well-lighted Aisles and Buildings
- Computerized Gate Access
- Disc Locks Used
- Auto Pay Available
- Month to Month Rentals
- No Deposit Required
- Tenant Insurance Available
- Military, Senior and Pre-payment Discounts
- Refer a Friend for Additional Discount
- Dollies & Flatbed Carts Available for Free Onsite Use
- Business Deliveries Accepted
- U-Haul Rentals Onsite
- Record Storage
- Shredding Services Available
We also offer moving and packing supplies onsite to make your storage experience as easy as possible:
- Boxes, all sizes
- Wardrobe boxes
- Packing tape & tape dispensers
- Bubble wrap
- Foam peanuts
- Packing paper
- Dish/glass packing kits
- Furniture & mattress covers
- Shrink Wrap
- Moving blankets
- Use pallets or boards to keep your items off the floor of the unit.
- Leave a small amount of space between your items and walls of the unit.
- Pack as much as you can in boxes of the same size. Label each side of the box. Be sure not to over pack boxes making them difficult to lift. Always put the heaviest boxes on the bottom. Packing supplies and boxes are available in the office.
- Use cardboard or bubble wrap to protect corners and edges of your possessions.
- Make sure all your appliances are clean. Leave the doors slightly open to prevent mildew.
- Cover furniture with drop cloths or tarps. Protect your mattress with plastic covers which are available in the office.
- Stand sofas and mattresses on end to utilize the space. Stack chairs seat to seat.
- Leave a small walkway in your unit so you can easily access what you need.
- Wrap all your breakable items in bubble wrap and clean newsprint. Avoid wrapping in newspaper as the ink will leave marks on your items.
- Use dresser tops to stack boxes or items. Fill the drawers with fragile items or clothes.
- Place cardboard corner protectors on corners of mirrors and artwork. Stand them upright.
- Take apart beds and tables. Keep and label all pieces together.
- Store your valuables in the back of the unit. Store items you need frequently in the front of the unit. Secure your unit with a quality lock.
- Purchase insurance to protect your items. Do not assume that your homeowner's or renter's insurance will cover your storage unit. Information is available in the office.
- Do not store collectibles, heirlooms, jewelry, artwork or items of special or sentimental value.
- Do not store food or any items that could attract pests.
- Do not store paint, varnish, thinner, gasoline, petroleum products or any other flammable materials. If you are storing machinery, drain all oil or gasoline before storing. Do not pack rags that have fuel on them.
- Be sure and check your unit often. Report any potential problems or suspicious activities to the manager.
Available Hemet Storage Units
The storage units at Hemet USA Storage are available in a variety of sizes with extra high ceilings for more storage. Our ground units have drive up access, while the units on the 2nd floor have the convenience of elevator access.
Extra space is flexible as needed. Size can be increased or decreased. Pay only for the space you need for the time you need.
Storage Space Calculator
Current estimate: n/a cf
Our calculator can help you determine what size storage unit would be best for your needs. Using the form below, tell us what you need to store and our calculator will provide an estimate in cubic feet as well as the size unit you’ll need.
In each category below, enter the number of your items to be stored. To the right, we'll calculate the space needed and recommend a storage unit based on the space needed.